The Waltham Forest Voluntary & Community Sector Leadership Group (VCS LG) mission is to connect with community groups and organisations, fostering collaboration, support, and unification across the sector.
We work hand in hand with the Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise (VCSE) Sector, Waltham Forest Council Teams, and the local NHS Trust to ensure the VCSE’s active involvement in vital decisions and developments within Waltham Forests’ Health & Care Sector.
If you work in the sector, we’d love to hear your opinion on health and social care services in the community. To get in touch: contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to create and maintain borough-wide health equity through collaboration and key projects with the NHS, Charities, and the Voluntary, Community, and Social Enterprise Sectors.
The group was co-designed in 2022 by the sector to bring together voluntary organisations to work with the Partnership, supporting engagement and involvement from the wider community groups in the borough.
The Waltham Forest Health & Care Partnership ensures services wrap around residents who need them at the place and a more local ‘neighbourhood’ level through integration and primary care networks (GP practices working together) locally.
• The Waltham Forest Voluntary and Community Sector
• The London Borough of Waltham Forest
• North-East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT)
• Barts Health NHS Trust
• Primary Care Networks – groups of GP practices working together with a range of local providers, including social care, and the voluntary and community sector
• Waltham Forest Federated GP Network