Our wellbeing plays an important role in how we feel, think, and function in our day-to-day lives. If you’re experiencing poor wellbeing this can have a negative impact on your relationship with yourself and others, your mood, and even your physical health
The Wellbeing Network offers ongoing practical support to help you better manage your mental health, relationships, and mood
By joining the Wellbeing Network, you can access groups and activities that have been designed to support your wellbeing. You’ll be assigned your own coach to help you identify your goals, review your process, and connect you with the community.
Fill in a referral form here
What kinds of support can I get to improve my wellbeing?
Once you fill in a referral form someone will get in touch to discuss your goals. They’ll work with you to develop a plan, and you could access any of the following to support your wellbeing:
- Support to become more active, including yoga and walking groups
- Help to manage anger and difficult emotions
- Opportunities to connect with others and build a sense of community
- Learning new skills such as art, gardening, creative writing, communication, singing and many more (availability of courses can change)
- Information about healthy eating and its impact on wellbeing
Am I eligible to get support for my wellbeing?
You could access ongoing support for your wellbeing, as long as you are:
- Aged 18 or over
- Registered with a GP in either the City of London, Hackney or with a GP at Hand
How can I get ongoing support for my wellbeing?
If you’d like to get ongoing support with your wellbeing and join the Wellbeing Network, please make a referral below