Getting support for your wellbeing can be hard, and it shouldn’t be made harder by your race. IRIE Mind is our Black-led service – run by the people for the people, to help you get the right support for your mental health and wellbeing
IRIE mind provides groups, one-to-one support, and social activities which have been culturally designed, to help you connect with yourself and others in the African and Caribbean communities. Find out what support is available below.
Fill in a referral form here
What Support can I get from IRIE Mind?
IRIE Mind provides groups, one-to-one support, and activities to help improve your wellbeing and promote healing. You could access any of the following:
- Support to reduce feelings of anxiety, stress and low mood through group and one-to-one sessions, with a black therapist (for residents of the City of London and Hackney only)
- One-to-one therapy, with a black therapist
- One-to-one coaching and practical support, to help you get back on track and reshape your life
- Support groups to unite, empower and uplift members of the African and Caribbean communities
Am I eligible for support from IRIE Mind?
If you’re Black, African, or Caribbean, you can access free support from IRIE Mind, as long as you are:
- Aged 16 or over
- Live in the City of London, Hackney or Waltham Forest – please note that support to reduce feelings of stress, anxiety and low mood is available to residents of the City of London and Hackney only
How can I get support from IRIE Mind?
If you’d like to get support from IRIE Mind, fill in the referral form below