Location: Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest
Closing date: 03/01/2022
SALARY: £50 per hour for clinical delivery (inclusive of notes), £11.05 for admin (for additional report writing, training, administration, etc)
CONTRACT/HOURS: Sessional self-employed, hours vary-daytime and evening availability.
LOCATION: Remote and face to face from Tudor Road
RESPONSIBLE TO: Clinical Services Manager
An exciting opportunity to join the team of sessional self employed therapists working across various projects with MindCHWF.
For this role, you will need:
– Completed training with a recognised qualification in counselling/psychotherapy
– Accreditation or working towards accreditation with the BACP/UKCP/ HCPC
– Have demonstrable experience of working with a short-term model
– A minimum of 250 client facing hours
– Current professional indemnity, and commitment towards attending external supervision
– Ability to deliver counselling and/or therapeutic groups face to face and/or via online platforms
The deadline for applications is the 3rd January 2022. To apply, please complete the application form and attach it together with your CV, please ensure you attach both when you press “Apply Now”.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage applications from those from ethnic minority backgrounds or other underrepresented backgrounds.
We are a disability confident employer. All applicants with a disability, who meet the minimum essential short-listing criteria are guaranteed an interview. If this applies to you, please ensure you complete the equal opportunities section of the application form.
We at Mind CHWF want to assure you that your privacy and the security of your data is our top priority. It always has been, and it will continue to be, as we refine our policies and internal processes. Please take a moment to read through our privacy notice.