Location: Hackney, London
Closing date: 20/10/2019
The current vacancy is for one supervision group (up to 3 supervisees) which will run weekly on Wednesdays from 10:30a.m.-12:30p.m. or Fridays 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest has a long-standing and well-established engagement with local and diverse communities and is committed to offer support and respect to anyone facing a mental health problem. The organisation offers opportunities for learning and development and supports a collaborative and creative working environment. Mind’s newly formed IAPT service aims to offer evidence-based psychological therapy and to complement Mind’s commitment to its clients.
The current vacancies are to supervise practitioners from Mind’s IAPT service.
Candidates must be UKCP/BACP/HCPC registered, have more than five years post qualification experience and minimum three years supervisory experience. Experience in the field of mental health care and supervision qualification is essential. We are specifically looking to recruit a CBT and integrative trained supervisor to meet the needs of the current supervision group which include high intensity CBT practitioners and low intensity ACT practitioners. An interest and understanding of other modalities is desirable.
• To provide group supervision (and individual where appropriate) to practitioners at Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest.
• To be line managed by Head of Psychological Therapies.
• To have a commitment to on-going consultation / supervision of supervision practice
• To adhere to BACP Ethical Framework
• To abide by all Mind in CHWF policies and procedures including –
• To maintain clinical records of supervision and communicate via email/verbally with Head of Psychological Therapies and practitioners.
• To contribute to practitioner’s appraisals which includes writing an annual supervisor’s report.
• To support CPD activities within the organisation.
• To attend planning meetings, reviews, practitioner interviews as appropriate.
Please note: the appointed person will work as an independent consultant and will not be an employee.
To apply please send us your CV and supporting statement (outlining how you meet the Person Specification).
Closing date: 20/10/2019
Interview date: 25/10/2019
Role to commence week of November 4th 2019
Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are a disability confident employer. All applicants with a disability, who meet the minimum essential short-listing criteria are guaranteed an interview. If this applies to you, please email us the attached equal opportunities form to the HR Team.
We at Mind CHWF want to assure you that your privacy and the security of your data is our top priority. It always has been, and it will continue to be, as we refine our policies and internal processes. Please take a moment to read through our applicant’s privacy notice.